The Salt Works & Spa is here for you! We are open and available for salt room sessions, massage therapy, nail care and skin care. By following the safety recommendations of the Maine CDC, we are providing our services while mitigating the risk of COVID-19 exposure. These are procedures you can expect when visiting our location:
Salt Room Sessions
- Sessions are either private, members of the same household or with individuals you schedule and come in with. Foot coverings (supplied by the business) will be required inside the Salt Room or feel free to bring in clean socks to wear.
Massage Therapy, Nail Care & Skin Care
- Clients and therapists are required to wear masks during the session. At this time, facials cannot be performed.
- Remember to maintain physical distance and wear your mask when necessary.
- The Salt Works & Spa has hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- For the safety of our clients and ourselves, we are following all CDC requirements for disinfection.
- Please do not come in if you are not feeling well, have a fever or if you have been experiencing or been around anyone experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms.